The City of Selkirk has a clear vision and road map that guides us as we build the kind of community our citizens want. Our Strategic Plan is our compass as we set priorities and make important decisions for the future. We have set five priorities that have and will continue to drive the decisions for The City of Selkirk’s future.
- Priority 1: A vibrant, safe and healthy community
- Priority 2: A strong and stable local economy
- Priority 3: Safe and sustainable infrastructure
- Priority 4: Maximum value from community resources
- Priority 5: Environmental stewardship
We will continue to look to it for guidance as we develop the city’s annual budget, departmental action plans, programs and policies. For more details on how we plan to implement the Strategic Plan follow the link below.